1. Able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
2. Not bound by shackles and chains; SYN. unchained, unfettered, unshackled, untied.
3. Not held in servitude
4. Done by hand without mechanical aids or devices; SYN. freehand, freehanded.
5. (Chemistry and physics) Unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
6. Not literal; SYN. loose, liberal.
7. Not occupied or in use
8. Of one's own accord
1. Freely; willingly.
2. Without charge
Sinonimi: free people
People who are free; SYN. free people.
1. To free from obligations or duties; SYN. discharge.
2. To free or remove obstruction from; SYN. disengage.
3. To grant freedom to; free from confinement; SYN. liberate, release, unloose, loose.
4. To make available or free for sale or publication; SYN. release.