Imati želju, hteti.
Sinonimi: look up to
1. To feel admiration for; SYN. look up to.
2. To look at with admiration.
Sinonimi: give care
1. To feel concern or interest.
2. To provide care for; SYN. give care.
To wish, long, or crave for (something, esp. the property of another person).
1. To express a desire for.
2. To feel or have a desire for; want strongly; SYN. want.
1. To dispose of; to make use of; to employ.
2. [used only in the infinitive form] When you say that one thing has something to do with another, you mean there is a connection between the two.
To choose; to exercise an option
To make a choice; especially; to decide in favor of something
ETYM Icel. vanta to be wanting. Related to Want to lack.
1. To wish or demand the presence of.
2. To have need of; SYN. need, require.
3. To hunt or look for; want for a particular reason:.
4. To be without, lack; be deficient in; SYN. lack.
1. To decree or ordain
2. To determine by choice
3. To have in mind; SYN. wish.
1. To feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of; SYN. wish well.
2. To hope for; have a wish.
3. To invoke upon; SYN. bid.
4. To make or express a wish.
5. To order politely; express a wish for.
6. To prefer or wish to do something; SYN. care, like.