(Irregular preterit, past participle: came, come).
1. To move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; SYN. come up.
2. To cover a certain distance.
3. To reach a state, relation, or condition.
4. To be the product or result; SYN. follow.
5. To come to pass; arrive, as in due course.
6. To develop into; SYN. add up, amount.
7. To exist or occur in a certain point in a series.
8. To happen as a result.
9. To have a certain priority.
10. To be found or available.
11. To enter or assume a condition, relation, use, or position.
12. To extend or reach.
13. To experience orgasm.
14. To be received, as of news on the radio or television; SYN. come in.
To move downward but not necessarily all the way; SYN. fall, go down, come down.
1. To bring into being; SYN. initiate, start.
2. To come into existence or develop:; SYN. arise, rise, develop, spring up, grow.
3. To begin a trip at a certain point, as of a plane, train, bus, etc.