Dobar poznavalac čega, znalac.
ETYM Latin adeptus obtained (sc. artem), he who has obtained an art, p. p. of adipsci to arrive at, to obtain; ad + apisci to pursue. Related to Apt, Adapt.
One fully skilled or well versed in anything; a proficient.
1. A skilled or artistic worker or craftsman
2. One that makes or contrives; deviser
(Irregular plural: craftsmen).
1. A creator of great skill in the manual arts; SYN. crafter.
2. A professional whose work is consistently of high quality.
3. A skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft; SYN. artisan, journeyman, artificer.
A person who performs skillfully.
ETYM Hind. pandit, Skr. pandita a learned man.
1. A learned man; a critic.
2. A Brahman versed in the Sanskrit language, and in the science, laws, and religion of the Hindus; a pandit.
3. Learned man, especially Hindu; critic, authority.