Lasting for an immeasurably long period of time.
Of or relating to a geological eon (longer than an era)
1. Having no known beginning and presumably no end; SYN. endless, sempiternal.
2. Not bearing a date; SYN. undated.
3. Of such great duration as to preclude the possibility of being assigned a date.
4. Unaffected by time; SYN. timeless.
ETYM AS. endeleás. Related to End.
1. Having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole.
2. Infinitely great in number.
3. Tiresomely long; seemingly without end; SYN. eternal, interminable.
ETYM French éternel, Latin aeternalis, from aeternus. Related to Etern.
1. Without beginning or end of existence; always existing.
2. Without end of existence or duration; everlasting; endless; immortal.
3. Continued without intermission; perpetual; ceaseless; constant.
4. Existing at all times without change; immutable.
Of never-ending duration; eternal
Not dying; imperishable; unending; immortal.