Sinonimi: cut up | chip at
1. To cut to pieces; SYN. cut up.
2. To engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface; SYN. chip at.
3. To form by carving.
To make a space by carving with a knife or other tool.
To trap or catch in or as if in a bay
1. To have as a logical consequence; SYN. imply, mean.
2. To impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result; SYN. implicate.
3. (Law) Settle on a person and his descendants or certain of them
To make an incision into by carving or cutting.