To comprehend; to include.
Sinonimi: take | hold
1. To be capable of holding or containing; SYN. take, hold.
2. To be divisible by.
Variant of enclose.
1. To add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category.
2. To consider as part of something.
3. To have as a part, be made up out of.
Sinonimi: contain | comprise
1. To form a corporation; in business.
2. To include or contain; have as a component; SYN. contain, comprise.
3. To unite or merge with something already in existence;
Sinonimi: affect | regard
1. To contain as a part
2. To engage as a participant
3. To make complex or intricate or complicated
4. To connect closely and often incriminatingly; SYN. affect, regard.
5. To occupy or engage the interest of
6. To wrap