1. To cause to contract, as of muscles.
2. Said of muscles: to contract spasmodically.
3. To be overcome with laughter.
1. To apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion
2. To cause to move along the ground by pulling; SYN. draw, force.
3. To move into a certain direction; of a car; SYN. drive.
4. To steer into a certain direction; of a vehicle
5. To strain abnormally; of muscles and tendons; SYN. overstretch.
1. To make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion; SYN. jerk.
2. To move or pull with a sudden motion.