1. Strictly correctly
2. With few mistakes
In a correct manner; SYN. right, aright.
In a due, fit, or becoming manner; properly; regularly.
In an exact manner; precisely according to a rule, standard, or fact; accurately; strictly; correctly; nicely.
ETYM From Minute.
In minute detail; SYN. circumstantially.
Exactly ; also; exactly on target; on the nose
1. Conforming to the direction of a plumb line.
2. (Informal) Exactly; SYN. plum.
1. In a precise manner; SYN. incisively, exactly.
2. Indicating exactness or preciseness; SYN. exactly, just.
3. Just as it should be; SYN. exactly, on the nose, on the dot, on the button.
In the right manner; SYN. decently, decent, in good order, right, the right way.
1. (Informal) Exactly; SYN. flop.
2. An interjection expressing agreement; SYN. right on.
5. Precisely, exactly
6. Toward or on the right; also figuratively
In a smooth manner, cleverly
1. In a stringent manner; SYN. stringently.
2. Restricted to something; SYN. purely.
ETYM From True.
In accordance with truth or fact or reality; SYN. genuinely, really.
1. Intensifiers; ('real' is sometimes used informally for 'really' as in); SYN. really, real, rattling.
2. Precisely so.