Matorac, star čovek, čovek u godinama.
1. An aged living being
2. A person who lived in ancient times: a plural; the civilized people of antiquity; especially; those of the classical nations; one of the classical authors
3. An ancient coin
Sinonimi: antediluvian patriarch
1. A very old (or old fashioned) person.
2. Any of the early patriarchs who lived prior to the Deluge; SYN. antediluvian patriarch.
Sinonimi: old codger
Used affectionately to refer to an eccentric but amusing old man; SYN. old codger.
ETYM OD. kronie, karonie, an old sheep, Old Fren. carogne, French charogne, carrion (also French carogne illnatured woman.). Related to Carrion, and Crony.
An old woman.
Old age; late time of life; former days; antiquity
1. One living in an earlier period
2. One who is older; senior; an aged person
3. One having authority by virtue of age and experience
4. (religion) In the Presbyterian church, a lay member who assists the minister (or teaching elder) in running the church.
5. A person who is older than oneself; SYN. senior. Any of various church officers.
Very old man
An old man; graybeard