1. To compound or mix one metal with another; to unite, combine, or alloy with mercury.
2. To mix, so as to make a uniform compound; to unite or combine.
1. To express or state clearly; SYN. enunciate, vocalize.
2. To speak clearly; connect or be connected by or at joints.
1. To fasten or fix with a clamp.
2. To impose or inflict forcefully.
1. To perform a marriage ceremony; SYN. wed, tie.
2. To take in marriage; SYN. get married, wed, conjoin, hook up with, get hitched with, espouse.
expression of surprised agreement.