1. To distribute into groups of a like kind; classify
2. To supply with an assortment (as of goods)
3. To agree in kind; harmonize
4. To keep company; associate
1. To write music; SYN. write.
2. To write prose; SYN. write.
3. To put together out of existing material; SYN. compile.
4. To form the substance of
5. To calm (someone, esp. oneself); make quiet.
To win over or reconcile; to gain the good will or favor of; to make friendly; to mollify; to propitiate; to appease.
1. To treat or classify according to a mental stereotype; SYN. stereotype, stamp.
2. To assign to an often restrictive category; classify
1. To mount or put up; SYN. provide, offer.
2. To provide; SYN. contribute.
Sinonimi: lay out
1. To begin, or enable someone else to begin, a venture by providing the means, logistics, etc.
2. To get ready for a particular purpose or event; SYN. lay out. setup, set-up
To become one; SYN. unite, merge.