Sinonimi: cognitive content | mental object
1. Everything that is included in a collection.
2. The proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
3. The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned; SYN. cognitive content, mental object.
1. The inner or enclosed surface of something; SYN. interior.
2. The region that is inside of something; SYN. interior.
ETYM French, from Latin substantia, from substare to be under or present, to stand firm; sub under + stare to stand. Related to Stand.
1. That which has mass and occupies space; SYN. matter.
2. The stuff of which an object consists.