Ostvariti, izvršiti, oživotvoriti, izvesti (lat.)
1. To bring to an issue of full success; to effect; to perform; to execute fully; to fulfill
2. To equip or furnish thoroughly; hence, to complete in acquirements; to render accomplished; to polish.
3. To gain; to obtain.
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of actualize.
ETYM Latin from agere to do, act.
(Alternate spelling: actualise).
To make actual; to realize in action.
1. To bear from within.
2. To put into execution; to bring to a successful issue.
3. To sustain to the end; to continue to the end.
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of realize.
(Alternate spelling: realise).
1. To convert into cash; of goods and property.
2. To make real or concrete; give reality to; SYN. actualize.