1. Convenient for use or disposal; SYN. usable, useable.
2. Not busy; not otherwise committed; SYN. uncommitted.
3. Obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service.
ETYM From Dispose.
1. Designed to be disposed of after use.
2. Free or available for use or disposition.
ETYM Latin liquidus, from liquere to be fluid or liquid; cf. Skr. rî to ooze, drop, lî to melt.
1. Existing as or have characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow.
2. Clear and bright; SYN. limpid.
3. Filled or brimming with tears; SYN. swimming, watery.
4. Smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness.
5. Yielding; lacking any hint of hardness.
1. Available for use; at the service of; Ready to respond to a summons or command
2. Subject to demand for payment or return without previous notice