Previously, at an earlier time
1. On the fore part; in front, or in the direction of the front; -- opposed to in the rear.
2. In advance.
3. In time past; previously; already.
4. Earlier; sooner than; until then.
1. In a state of anticipation ore preoccupation; in advance; -- often followed by with.
2. By way of preparation, or preliminary; previously; aforetime.
Earlier in time; previously; SYN. before.
(Archaic) Before; previous to.
Heretofore. SYN. ere now
In the past; formerly
Up to this time; hitherto; before; in time past.
(Prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory
1. Earlier than; prior to; before; preparatory or prerequisite to; in advance; beforehand
2. In front of; anterior to
At an earlier time or formerly; SYN. antecedently, earlier.
Comparatives of 'soon' or 'early'; SYN. earlier.