To move outward; SYN. spread, spread out, fan out.
broadcast · circularise · circularize · circulate · disperse · disseminate · distribute · fan out · imbue · interpenetrate · pass around · penetrate · permeate · pervade · propagate · riddle · spread · spread out
To become wider; SYN. distend.
1 archaic; to describe or set forth at length or in detail
2. To enlarge or expand in bulk or extent; distend, widen
3. To comment at length; discourse — usually used with on or upon
4. To become wide; swell
1. To use one's feet to advance; advance by steps.
2. To traverse by walking.
3. To take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure.
4. To take a person or an animal for a walk.
5. To behave in a specified manner.
6. (Baseball) To obtain a base on balls.
7. (Baseball) To allow a player to move to base by pitching balls to him.
8. To be or act in association with.