1. To judge to be probable; SYN. estimate, reckon, count on, figure, forecast.
2. To make a mathematical calculation or computation; SYN. cipher, cypher, compute, reckon, figure.
3. To specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public; SYN. aim, direct.
1. To determine calculation; to reckon; to count.
2. To calculate or organize by means of a computer.
3. Calculate, reckon.
1. To determine the number or amount of; SYN. number, enumerate.
2. To have weight; have import, carry weight; SYN. matter, weigh.
3. To include as if by counting.
4. To name or recite the numbers.
5. To put into a group; SYN. number.
To take account of; SYN. count.
1. To fix or determine the value of; assign a value to, as of jewelry or art work.
2. To hold in esteem; to consider valuable.