1. To apply oneself to.
2. To ask (for something).
3. To be pertinent or relevant or applicable; SYN. hold, go for.
4. To refer (a word or name) to a person or thing.
Sinonimi: call for
1. To communicate (with) by telephone
2. To summon to a particular activity or employment; SYN. call for.
3. To summon to enter
4. To take a player out of a game in order to exchange for another player.
5. To take out of circulation when it is useless or defective
6. When you call your place of employment to say you cannot work that day because you are sick, you call in or call in sick.
Sinonimi: sign in
To announce one's arrival, e.g. at hotels or airports; SYN. sign in.
1. To check in at
3. When you arrive at a hotel and arrange for a room, you check in or check into the hotel.
1. Priključiti se na drugi računar ili računarsku mrežu radi pristupa podacima.
2. Prijaviti se u diskusionu grupu.
3. Prijaviti se na listu za slanje pošte na Internetu. Ovo se radi tako što se moderatoru ili "domaćinu" liste za slanje pošte pošalje pismo.
See log on.
The act of connecting to a computer system by giving your credentials (usually your username and password)
To enter a computer; SYN. log on, login.
See log on.
1. To engage oneself by or as if by a signature
2. To announce the start of broadcasting for the day
1. To add a newsgroup to the list of such groups from which a user receives all new articles.
2. To add a name to a LISTSERV distribution list. See also LISTSERV.