2. Bedclothes — usually used in plural.
1. The material applied when one clads.
2. The action performed when one clads.
A material which has a lower index of refraction than the core of an optical waveguide, which surrounds the waveguide, keeping the light in the core.
Thin layer of external covering on a building; for example, tiles, wood, stone, concrete.
1. Fire that makes it difficult for the enemy to fire on one's own individuals or formations; SYN. covering fire.
2. The act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it; SYN. covering, screening, masking.