1. To express a good opinion of; SYN. recommend.
2. To express approval of.
3. To give to in charge.
4. To mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship; SYN. remember.
5. To present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence.
To advise; to provide counsel for.
To push for something; SYN. urge, advocate.
1. To enter into someone's consciousness.
2. To record in writing; enter into a register.
3. To register to vote
4. To send by registered mail
5. To show in one's face
1. To call to mind or evoke; SYN. evoke, paint a picture.
2. To imply as a possibility; SYN. intimate.