1. To cut the foreskin off male babies or teenage boys.
2. To cut the skin over the clitoris.
1 To bring or direct toward a common center or objective; focus
2. To gather into one body, mass, or force
3. To accumulate (a toxic substance) in bodily tissues
4. To make less dilute
5. To express or exhibit in condensed form
6. To draw toward or meet in a common center
7. Gather, collect
8. To focus one's powers, efforts, or attention
Sinonimi: cook up
1. To make a concoction (of) my mixing.
2. To prepare or cook by mixing ingredients; SYN. cook up.
Sinonimi: have a bowel movement | shi | take a shi | take a cra | cra
To have a bowel movement; SYN. have a bowel movement, shi, take a shi, take a cra, cra.
Refine; remove impurities from; excrete.
1. To be diffused thoroughly
2. To cause to pass through a permeable substance in order to extract a soluble constituent, as of solvents.
3. To pass through; SYN. sink in, permeate, filter.
4. To prepare in a percolator (said of coffee).
5. To spread gradually:
1. To declare holy or pure or free from sin; SYN. sanctify.
2. To remove impurities from; SYN. sublimate, make pure, distill.
1. To attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
2. To make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
3. To reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
4. To treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition