Aggressive self-assurance; given to making bold assertions; SYN. self-assertiveness.
Composure, self-control, calmness
ETYM Latin confidentia firm trust in, self-confidence: cf. French confidence.
1. A feeling of trust (in someone or something).
2. A secret that is confided or entrusted to another.
3. A state of confident hopefulness that events will be favorable.
4. A trustful relationship; SYN. trust.
The trait of being dependable or reliable; SYN. dependableness, reliability, reliableness.
The state or quality of being reliable; reliableness.
Reliability, credibility, dependability, trustworthiness
ETYM Latin soliditas: cf. French solidité.
1. State of having the interior filled with matter.
2. The consistency of a solid; SYN. solidness.