Sinonimi: stick on
1. To attach or become attached to a stem word; of grammatical morphemes.
2. To attach to; SYN. stick on.
3. Add to the very end
To mark with one's signature; SYN. inscribe.
1. To give one's support or approval to;
2. Said of documents or checks: to sign in order to complete or to render valid.
3. To write on the back of; especially; to sign one's name as payee on the back of (a check) in order to obtain the cash or credit represented on the face; to inscribe (one's signature) on a check, bill, or note; to inscribe (as an official document) with a title or memorandum; to make over to another (the value represented in a check, bill, or note) by inscribing one's name on the document; to acknowledge receipt of (a sum specified) by one's signature on a document
4. To approve openly ; especially; to express support or approval of publicly and definitely; to recommend (as a product or service) usually for financial compensation
1. To approve and sanction; to make valid
2. Confirm, approve formally.
1. To adopt as a belief; SYN. stand, support.
2. To off to buy, as of stocks and shares:
3. To receive or obtain by regular payment; SYN. subscribe to, take.
To sign at the bottom of (a document, for example).
To guarantee financial support of.