Podmetač od penaste gume koji se postavlja ispred tastature, a svrha mu je da vam podigne zglob šake dok kucate. Na ovaj način, trebalo bi da se spreče neka oštećenja koja mogu da nastanu ako se zglobovi šaka drže nepravilno u odnosu na tastaturu, mada je to način na koji svi mi upravo kucamo.
1. Rotary file for smoothing rough edges left on a workpiece.
2. Rough edge left on a workpiece after drilling or cutting.
1. A border or background for a picture; SYN. matting.
2. A piece of thick padding up on the floor for gymnastic sports.
3. A thick flat pad used as a floor covering.
4. Something made up of densely tangled or adhering filaments or strands especially of organic matter
5. A large slab usually of reinforced concrete used as the supporting base of a building
ETYM As. stand. Related to Stand.
1. The position where a thing or person stands.
2. An interruption of normal activity; SYN. standstill, tie-up.
3. A defensive effort.
4. A stop made by a touring musical or theatrical group to give a performance.
5. A structure (often made of wood) where people can sit to watch an event (game or parade); SYN. stands.
6. A small table for holding articles of various kinds.
7. A growth of similar plants (usually trees) in a particular area.
ETYM Old Eng. wafre, Old Fren. waufre, qaufre, French qaufre.
1. A small thin crisp cake or cookie.
2. Thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist).
3. A small adhesive disk of paste; used to seal letters.
ETYM AS. waescere.
1. A flat disk placed to prevent leakage.
2. A home appliance for washing clothes and linens automatically; SYN. automatic washer, washing machine.
3. Someone who washes things for a living.