ETYM as. floer.
1. The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room or hallway); SYN. flooring.
2. The bottom surface of any formation, such as a cave or lake, etc.
3. A room or set of rooms comprising a single level of a multi-level building; SYN. level, storey, story.
4. A lower limit; SYN. base.
5. The ground on which people and animals move about.
6. The occupants of a floor or level of a building.
7. The legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business.
8. The parliamentary right to address an assembly.
9. A large room in a stock exchange where the trading is done.
pod | srpsko - engleski prevod
1. Lower in place, rank, or value than; under; down river from; south of
2. Inferior to (as in rank)
3. Not suitable to the rank of; beneath
1. Below or beneath so as to be overhung, surmounted, covered, protected, or concealed by
2. Subject to the authority, control, guidance, or instruction of
3. Receiving or undergoing the action or effect of
4. Within the group or designation of
5. Having as name or title
6. Less or lower than (as in size, amount, or rank); especially; falling short of a standard or required degree