Poslati elektronsku poruku, obično u neku od diskusionih grupa ili BBS.
1. To submit an article in a newsgroup or other online conference or forum. The term is derived from the “posting” of a notice on a physical bulletin board. See also newsgroup.
2. To place a file on a server on a network or on a Web site.
ETYM See note under Rise.
1. To be fully aware of; realize fully; SYN. take account.
2. To recognize with gratitude; be grateful for.
3. To gain in value, as of a currency; SYN. revalue.
4. To increase the value, as of a currency.
ETYM French déférer to pay deference, to yield, to bring before a judge, from Latin deferre to bring down; de- + ferre to bear. Related to Bear to support, and cf. Defer to delay, Delate.
To put off; to postpone to a future time; to delay the execution of; to delay; to withhold.
ETYM Latin differre to defer, to delay.
To be different.
1. To set a high value on; to prize; to regard with reverence, respect, or friendship.
2. To set a value on; to appreciate the worth of; to estimate.