Betailed bill or invoice
(French) invoice; detailed bill; memorandum.
A detailed note or memorandum of account; especially; one containing an enumeration of documents.
ETYM The same word as draught. Old Eng. draught, draht, from AS. dragan to draw. Related to Draw, Draught.
1. A current of air (usually coming into a room or vehicle); SYN. draught, air current.
2. A device for regulating the flow of air in a fireplace.
3. A dose of liquid medicine; SYN. draught.
4. A preliminary sketch of a design or picture; SYN. rough drawing.
5. A serving of drink (usually alcoholic); SYN. draught, potation, tipple.
6. Preliminary version of a written work; SYN. draft copy, version.
7. The act of moving a load by drawing or pulling; SYN. draught, drawing.
9. The depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded).
Compulsory military service; also known as conscription.
ETYM Latin schema a rhetorical figure, a shape, figure, manner, Greek skema, form, shape, outline, plan, from echein to have or hold; cf. Skr. sah to be victorious, to endure, as. sige victory, German sieg. Cf. Epoch, Hectic, School.
An elaborate and systematic plan of action; SYN. strategy.