Trag konja, trag divljači; ograda trkačke staze u cirkusu; staza; av. letilište (deo aerodroma određen za uzletanje i sletanje, ili za sletanje na vodu, vazduhoplova). (fr.)
Quay; harbor; port.
Trail; especially; a downhill ski trail
A prepared, usually circular, path used for foot races, horse races, or car races. race-course, racecourse.
1. A beaten path made by animals; a passageway for animals
2. A paved strip of ground on a landing field for the landing and takeoff of aircraft
3. A narrow platform from a stage into an auditorium; a platform along which models walk in a fashion show
4. The area or path along which a jumper, pole vaulter, or javelin thrower runs
5. A strip of level paved ground where planes can take off and land.