To be the author of.
1. Limit, circumscribe
2. To enlist forcibly; conscript
To write, draw, or trace with a pencil
(Homonym: right, rite, wright).
(Irregular preterit, past participle: wrote, written).
1. To communicate (with) in writing; SYN. drop a line.
2. To communicate by letter.
3. To communicate or express by writing.
4. To mark or trace on a surface.
5. To produce a literary work; SYN. compose, pen, indite.
6. To record data on a computer.
To have sexual intercourse.
1. (of a boat) Leak
3. Eliminate urine
ETYM Old Eng. pissen, French pisser; akin to Italian pisciare, Dutch and German pissen, Dan. pisse, Icel. pissa.
To discharge urine, to urinate.
ETYM Late Lat. urinare.
To discharge urine from the body.
1. To cause to become wet.
2. To make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating.