Koji spada u nauku o bolestima, koji se tiče nauke o bolestima; bolestan; psih. čulni, koji je postao usled čulnih nadražaja. (grč.)
ETYM French anormal, Late Lat. anormalus for anomalus. Confused with Latin abnormis. Related to Anomalous, Abnormous, Anormal.
1. Not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm.
2. Much greater than the normal.
3. (Psychology) Departing from the normal, e.g. in intelligence and development.
ETYM Latin morbidus, from morbus disease; prob. akin to mori to die: cf. French morbide, Italian morbido. Related to Mortal.
Medicine, unhealthy; diseased.
Suggesting an unhealthy mental state.
1. Of or relating to pathology
2. Altered or caused by disease; also; indicative of disease
3. Being such to a degree that is extreme, excessive, or markedly abnormal
1. Caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition
2. Of or relating to the practice of pathology; SYN. pathologic.