Protestantski, evanđelički sveštenik. (lat.)
ETYM Old Eng. persone person, parson, Old Fren. persone, French personne person, Late Lat. persona (sc. ecclesiae), from Latin persona a person. Related to Person.
1. A person who represents a parish in its ecclesiastical and corporate capacities; hence, the rector or incumbent of a parochial church.
2. Any clergyman having ecclesiastical preferment; one who is in orders, or is licensed to preach; a preacher.
ETYM Latin, from pascere, pastum, to pasture, to feed. Related to Pabulum, Pasture, Food.
1. A guardian; a keeper; specifically a minister having the charge of a church and parish.
2. A spiritual overseer; especially; a clergyman serving a local church or parish.
3. Chiefly Southwest; herdsman.
Sinonimi: preacher man | sermonizer
ETYM Cf. Old Fren. preeschierre, prescheur, French pręcheur, Latin praedicator.
Someone who occupation is preaching the gospel; SYN. preacher man, sermonizer.
Preacher, one who lectures on religious issues; one who gives a lecture on behavior or morals