Having tufts of hair; tufted; hairy; with tuft of hair.
1. Like down or as soft as down; SYN. downlike, flossy, fluffy.
2. (Biology) Covered with fine soft hairs or down; SYN. pubescent, puberulent, sericeous.
1. Made of or easily forming flakes.
2. (Slang) Unreliable and scatterbrained, when speaking of people; prone to strange or unconventional behavior.
3. Consisting of flakes or of small, loose masses; lying, or
Having a fluffy character or appearance; SYN. woolly, wooly.
Pertaining to, or resembling, fluff or nap; soft and downy.
1. Not firmly woven; that ravels.
2. Furnished with fuzz; having fuzz.
3. Confused or unclear.