To purchase stock in any fund or partnership.
Sinonimi: pip out
To pay someone with influence in order to receive a favor; SYN. pay off.
1. To purchase the entire stock in trade and the good will of a business.
2. To purchase the share or shares of in a stock, fund, or partnership, by which the seller is separated from the company, and the purchaser takes his place
3. To buy off, or detach from.
1. To buy freely or extensively
2. To buy the entire available supply of
To exchange or buy back for money; under threat; SYN. redeem.
Sinonimi: pay off
1. To convert into cash; of commercial papers.
2. To pay off, as of loans or promissory notes; SYN. pay off.
3. To buy back; repurchase; to get or win back
4. To free from what distresses or harms: as to free from captivity by payment of ransom
5. To change for the better; reform
6. Repair, restore
7. To free from a lien by payment of an amount secured thereby
8. To atone for; expiate; to offset the bad effect of; to make worthwhile; retrieve
To buy back or again; to regain by purchase.