Ogrebana mesta na koži.
Another name for a scar.
1. A scar resulting from formation and contraction of fibrous tissue in a wound
2. A mark resembling a scar especially when caused by the previous attachment of an organ or part (as a leaf)
1. A notch or small cut.
2. A final critical moment
3. A small notch, groove, or chip
ETYM as. scor twenty, from sceran, scieran, to shear, cut, divide; or rather the kindred Icel. skor incision, twenty, akin to Dan. skure a notch, Swed. skara. Related to Shear.
1. A number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest.
2. The act of scoring in a game or sport.
3. The facts about an actual situation.
4. A set of twenty members.
5. A notch that is made to keep a tally.
6. Grounds or rationale; SYN. account.
7. An amount due (as at a restaurant or bar).
1. A harsh noise made by scraping; SYN. scraping, scratch, scratching.
2. A deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility); SYN. scraping.
1. An indication of damage; SYN. scrape, scar, mark.
2. The sound made by scratching
3. The starting line in a race
4. A test of courage; satisfactory condition, level, or performance
5. A contestant whose name is withdrawn
6. Poultry feed (as mixed grains) scattered on the litter or ground especially to induce birds to exercise — called also scratch feed
7. A shot in billiards or pool that ends a player's turn; specifically; a shot in pool in which the cue ball falls into the pocket; a shot that scores by chance; fluke