(Archaic) To pertain to; to concern.
Belong as of right or according to custom; pertain.
1. To apply oneself to.
2. To ask (for something).
3. To be pertinent or relevant or applicable; SYN. hold, go for.
4. To refer (a word or name) to a person or thing.
1. To be about; have to do with; be relevant to; refer, pertain, or relate to; SYN. pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on.
2. To send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision:
3. To think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
To look at attentively.
1. To be in a relationship with:; SYN. interrelate.
2. To bring into relation with.
3. To have a relationship to.
4. To give an account of; SYN. tell, recount, describe.