Sinonimi: business relationship
ETYM Old Eng. acount, account, accompt, Old Fren. acont, from aconter. Related to Account, Count.
1. A formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; SYN. business relationship.
2. A statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance;SYN. accounting, account statement.
3. Importance or value.
4. The quality of taking advantage.
5. A record or narrative description of past events
6. A short account of the news
7. Importance or value
8. The act of informing by verbal report
9. The quality of taking advantage