Koji se odnosi na očeve.
1. Like or befitting a father or fatherhood; kind and protective; SYN. fatherlike.
2. Showing the affection of a father.
ETYM Latin parentalis.
1. Relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent; SYN. maternal, paternal.
2. (Genetics) Designating the generation of organisms from which hybrid offspring are produced.
ETYM Latin paternus, from pater a father: cf. French paternel. Related to Father.
1. Belonging to or inherited from one's father.
2. Characteristic of a father.
Paternal, as or like a father; kind and protective; protectively, kindly, lovingly