Lacking professional skill or expertise; SYN. amateur, inexpert, unskilled.
ETYM Pref. in- not + apt: cf. French inapte. Related to Inept.
Inappropriate; unsuitable; inept.
Unfit or unqualified.
Not producing desired results; wasteful.
Lacking practical experience or training.
ETYM Latin inexpertus inexperienced: cf. French inexpert. Related to In- not, and Expert.
1. Destitute of experience or of much experience.
2. Not expert; not skilled; destitute of knowledge or dexterity derived from practice.
1. Lacking sophistication; SYN. unsophisticated.
2. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience; SYN. naif.
Lacking or characterized by lack of ambition or initiative; lazy
Sinonimi: unacquainted with | unfamiliar with
Having little or no knowledge of; SYN. unacquainted with, unfamiliar with.
Not having or showing or requiring special skill or proficiency
ETYM Spelt also unskilful.
1. Not skillful; inexperienced; awkward; bungling.
2. Lacking discernment; injudicious; ignorant.