Without fault or error; SYN. immaculate, impeccable.
Free from guilt; innocent.
ETYM French innocent, Latin innocens, -entis; pref. in- not + nocens, p. pr. of nocere to harm, hurt. Related to Noxious.
1. Free from evil or guilt; SYN. guiltless, clean-handed.
2. Lacking in sophistication or worldliness; SYN. ingenuous.
3. Lacking intent or capacity to injure; SYN. innocuous.
1. Lacking sophistication; SYN. unsophisticated.
2. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience; SYN. naif.
Without fault; blameless