To attack someone physically or emotionally; SYN. assault, set on, attack.
1. To fill or occupy to the point of overflowing.
2. To gather together in large numbers:; SYN. crowd together, draw together.
To march aggressively into another's territory; SYN. occupy.
To cite as an authority:; SYN. appeal.
1. To move down on as if in an attack; SYN. swoop.
2. To make a sudden assault or approach
3. To swoop upon and seize something with or as if with talons
4. To dust, rub, finish, or stencil with pounce