1. To be in the banking business.
2. To cover with ashes, of fires, to control the rate of burning.
3. To do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
4. To enclose with a bank
5. To tip laterally; of boats and aircraft.
6. To make slope; said especially of a turn on a highway or racetrack
To heel over; SYN. cant over, tilt, slant, pitch.
jargon or slang of a particular group; hypocritical use of pious phraseology.
1. To lie obliquely
2. To present with a bias; SYN. angle, weight.
To be at an angle; SYN. incline, pitch.