ETYM Latin eruditio: cf. French érudition.
1. The act of instructing.
2. The result of thorough instruction.
3. The state of being erudite or learned.
4. Learning in literature or criticism, as distinct from the sciences; scholarship.
1. A particular interpretation or performance
2. The act of measuring with meters or similar instruments; SYN. meter reading.
3. The cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message
4. The data presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; SYN. meter reading.
5. Written material intended to be read