Sinonimi: oil | anele | ambrocate
To administer a sacred oil or ointment to in a religious ceremony of blessing; SYN. oil, anele, ambrocate.
1. To apply to a surface.
2. To cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it; SYN. smear.
Sinonimi: grease | lube | oil
ETYM Latin lubricatus, p. p. of lubricare to lubricate. Related to Lubric.
1. To apply a lubricant to; SYN. grease.
2. To apply lubricants to'; SYN. lube, oil.
1. To cover with oil, as if by rubbing
2. To smear, rub over, furnish, or lubricate with oil
3. To take on fuel oil