Koji pripada matematici ili se na njoj osniva; izvestan, pouzdan, nesumnjivo utvrđen.
Of or relating to algebra; SYN. algebraical.
1. Relating to, involving, or according to the laws of algebra
2. Involving only a finite number of repetitions of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, extraction of roots, and raising to powers
1. (Mathematics) Characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics
2. Beyond question
3. Of or pertaining to or of the nature of mathematics
4. Statistically possible though highly improbable
With respect to mathematics.