Slab, nežan, krhak, stenovit, kamenit, kršan, teško prohodan (u narodnoj pesmi)
Capable of being broken or damaged.
ETYM Latin fragilis, from frangere to break; cf. French fragile. Related to Break, Frail.
Cold enough to cause shivers
Sinonimi: shortest | unforbearing | shortsighted | unforesightful
1. Low in stature; not tall
2. Primarily spatial sense; having little length or lacking in length
3. Most direct; SYN. shortest.
4. (Prosody) Used of syllables that are unaccented or of relatively brief duration.
5. (Phonetics) Of speech sounds (especially vowels) of relatively short duration (as e.g. the English vowel sounds in 'pat', 'pet', 'pit', 'pot', putt').
6. (Of memory) Deficient in retentiveness or range
7. Primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration
8. (Finance) Not holding securities or commodities that one sells in expectation of a fall in prices
9. Unwilling to endure; SYN. unforbearing.
10. Lacking foresight or scope; SYN. shortsighted, unforesightful.
11. Containing a large amount of shortening; therefore tender and easy to crumble or break into flakes