The time that life lasts; the duration of a life.
The whole of a human life.
life · life-time · lifespan
ETYM Old Eng. world, werld, weorld, weoreld, as. weorold, worold.
1. The planet earth; SYN. globe, the blue planet.
2. A part of the earth that can be considered separately.
3. All of the inhabitants of the earth; SYN. human race, humanity, humankind, human beings, humans, mankind, man.
4. All of one's experiences that determine how things appear to you; SYN. reality.
5. People in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; SYN. domain.
cosmos · creation · domain · earth · earthly concern · existence · globe · human beings · human race · humanity · humankind · humans · ma · macrocosm · mankind · populace · public · reality · universe · worldly concern