Nastava, obučavanje, predavanje, čas nastave; zadatak za učenje; odlomak iz biblijskih ili drugih crkvenih knjiga; grdnja, karanje (lat.)
ETYM French lecture, Late Lat. lectura, from Latin legere, lectum, to read. Related to Legend.
1. A lengthy rebuke; SYN. speech, talking to.
2. A speech that is open to the public; SYN. public lecture, talk.
3. Teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class); SYN. lecturing.
ETYM Old Eng. lessoun, French leçon lesson, reading, from Latin lectio a reading, from legere to read, collect. Related to Legend, Lection.
1. A task assigned for individual study.
2. A unit of instruction.
1. A particular interpretation or performance
2. The act of measuring with meters or similar instruments; SYN. meter reading.
3. The cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message
4. The data presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; SYN. meter reading.
5. Written material intended to be read