Koji se odnosi na klasike ili potiče od klasika, antički; uzorit, odličan, prvorazredan; klasični jezici, grčki i latinski jezik. (lat.)
Klasičan ima i značenje: uobičajen, običan, tipičan, pravi, očevidan, trajno svojstvo nekoga ili nečega.
ETYM Latin classicus relating to the classes of the Roman people, and especially to the frist class; hence, of the first rank, superior, from classis class: cf. French classique. Related to Class.
1. Adhering to established standards and principles.
2. Characteristic of the classical artistic and literary traditions.
(Fine arts) Of or characteristic of a form or system felt to be of first significance before modern times.
ETYM Latin conventionalis: cf. French conventionnel.
1. Conforming with accepted standards; SYN. established.
2. Following accepted customs and proprieties.
3. In accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past.
4. Unimaginative and conformist.
5. (Fine arts) Represented in simplified or symbolic form; SYN. formal, schematic.
6. (Of power and warfare and weaponry) Not nuclear.
Showing regard for others in manners, speech, behavior, etc.
Showing or characterized by correct social usage; marked by an appearance of consideration, tact, deference, or courtesy; marked by a lack of roughness or crudities