Dostaviti poruku, saopštiti.
1. To give advice to; SYN. counsel.
2. To give information or notice to; SYN. notify, give notice, send word, apprise, apprize.
3. Make a proposal, declare a plan for something
ETYM Cf. Old Fren. poster. Related to Post.
1. To affix in a public place or for public notice.
2. To assign to a post; put into a post.
3. To enter on a public list.
4. To make public, for example, of records, in sports.
5. To put up; SYN. put up.
6. To publicize with, or as it with, a poster.
7. To mark or expose as infamous; SYN. brand.